MILAN FASHION WEEK MEN'S 11-14 JANUARY 2019
The on-line press accreditation request procedure is now active for Milano Moda Uomo 11/14 January 2019. Complete and submit the accreditation form by Friday 14 December 2018. If your request will be accepted you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a link through which you would pay the 50.00€ (tax included) accreditation fee, within Thursday Friday 14 December 2018, by credit card only. After this expiration date the fee which you would pay is 60.00€ (tax included).
CNMI will process every accreditation request according to the Regulations. Upon submitting your form, please read the Regulations and sign for acceptance.
New applicants have to print the form, complete it with name, contact information (mailing address in Milan, email address, telephone number) and corporate e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org within Friday 14 December 2018.
Free-lance journalists have to fill in the same form and email a photocopy of his/her press card (valid for the year of the current event) as well as a copy of his/her latest articles covering fashion published by the press or broadcast by the media to email@example.com. The accreditation request will not be considered, unless all the required documentation is submitted.
The accreditation gives you the right to:
- be included in the lists which will be sent to all Press Officesof the firms on the schedule;
- receive the list of the personalized press contacts of all brands on the calendar;
- use for free the equipment (PCs, telephones, printers, internet access) and all the services available during the fashion event in the press room
- use for free the shuttle service from one fashion show to the other;
- have food and beverage in the press room
The accreditation does not give you the right to receive invitations to events or fashion shows. Invitations remain at the discretion of the single Press Offices and will be sent out according to the accredited press list we will forward to them.
For any further information please contact:
Maria Stella Perno