MILANO MODA UOMO 12-15 JANUARY 2018
we would like to remind you that the on-line press accreditation request procedure is now active for Milano Moda Uomo 12/15 January 2018.
If your request will be accepted you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a link through which you would pay the 50.00 euro (tax included) accreditation fee, within Tuesday 19 December 2017, by credit card only.
We wish to inform you that CNMI will process every accreditation request according to the Regulations. Upon submitting your form, please read the Regulations and sign for acceptance.
New applicants have to print the form, complete it with name, contact information (mailing address in Milan, email address, telephone number) and corporate stamp and fax it to +39 02 77710850 or 77710862 or e-mail it to email@example.com within Tuesday 19 December 2017. Free-lance journalists have to fill in the same form and fax a photocopy of his/her press card (valid for the year of the current event) as well as a copy of his/her latest articles covering fashion published by the press or broadcast by the media to the following fax numbers: + 39 02 77710850 or + 39 02 77710862. The accreditation request will not be considered, unless all the required documentation is submitted.
The accreditation gives you the right to:
- be included in the lists which will be sent to all Press Offices of the firms on the schedule;
- receive the list of the personalized press contacts of all brands on the calendar;
- use for free the equipment (PCs, telephones, printers, internet access) and all the services available during the fashion event in the press room
- use for free the shuttle service from one fashion show to the other;
- have food and beverage in the press room
We would like to remind you that the accreditation does not give you the right to receive invitations to events or fashion shows. Invitations remain at the discretion of the single Press Offices and will be sent out according to the accredited press list we will forward to them.
Maria Stella Perno
Milano, 29 November 2017